Matter of Facts
- Organic are not pesticides free!
- More phytonutrient contents with produce grown in optimum environment.
- Hydroponic farming saves land and soil reserves which saves the future.
- Shop local, shop at the point of production/distribution boost local economy.
- The transparent, fully controlled future farming age is coming
- Lettuce for salad often is treated with a chlorine-based compound or preservative to prolong shelf life.
- In the US lettuce for shipping long distance is refrigerated for up to 4 weeks.
- It is placed in packaging filled with altered levels of O2 and CO2 to slow deterioration.